Join us in the role of Finance Manager at our Headquarters of Guiglia, on the hills of Modena!
Directly reporting to our Group CFO, you will have to manage the administrative, financial and fiscal activities of the parent company and all foreign subsidiaries, being responsible for the preparation of the statutory and consolidated financial statements of the Group.
- Ensure a good performance of the entire accounting and administrative process of the parent company
- Being the point of reference of the Group for all the main requirements related to accounting closures and the preparation of financial reports of the foreign subsidiaries
- Ensure the fiscal regularity of the Italian companies and corporate compliance, including the keeping of corporate books
- Contribute to the drawing up of the company’s financial plan, cash flow optimisation, debt collection and the preparation of documents to be submitted to the Board of Directors
- Oversee updates on tax, tax and social security matters so that the company’s management obligations are fulfilled correctly
- Providing directives and directions to its staff
- Preparing data for the preparation of the financial statements, fulfilling tax and fiscal obligations, managing relations with auditors and external consultants for tax, regulatory, and legal issues
- Degree in an economic field
- At least a 10 years’ experience in companies with structured administrative processes, with at least 3-5 years in the required role or a similar one
- Knowledge of an ERP management system, Microsoft Dynamics AX as a plus
- Knowledge of national (OIC) and international (IAS and IFRS) accounting standards
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
This position is open to all candidates of both gender (ex L. 903/77) and disabled person (ex L.68/99). Personal data will be processed in accordance with European Regulation (EU GDPR 679/16).