Join us in the role of Junior Controller at our Headquarters of Guiglia, on the hills of Modena!
It’s a great opportunity to work in a lively and vibrant Finance and Controlling department, at a Corporate level, directly reporting to our Group CFO and Financial Controller.
- Collect, organize and report data related to production costs
- Profitability analysis by customer, by plant and by product
- Reports and analysis of deviations from the price and turnover budget
- Assist in financial decisions providing analysis on the performance trends
- Drafting monthly reports and presentations on variances and analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Preparation of monthly forecasts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Economics/Industrial Engineering
- A 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience on ERP system
- Strong interpersonal skills: a dynamic, enthusiastic personality with a proactive approach is appreciated
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English and Italian
This position is open to all candidates of both gender (ex L. 903/77) and disabled person (ex L.68/99). Personal data will be processed in accordance with European Regulation (EU GDPR 679/16).