Reflexallen Group, multinational company with several plants around the world and headquarters on the hills of Guiglia (MO), international leader of design, development and production of Automotive components, is looking for Material Planner.
To ensure that the supply of materials meet the production schedule and minimum stock levels to ensure operational and production continuity. Able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet production requirements. Maintains strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure supply of materials meets requirements. Work under general supervision, reviewed by Management.
- Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements and minimum safety stock levels;
- Ensure a correct and efficient delivery scheduling;
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions;
- Day-to-day order management and management of deliveries;
- Reporting and chasing activity for planned and incoming deliveries;
- Problem solving and risk evaluation to avoid material shortages;
- Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production;
- Utilize any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) and ensure that data is accurate and up to date and resolve or escalate any issues as required;
- Generate and communicate supplier material delivery schedules and forecasts to ensure they reflect requirements and meet demands;
- Develop and maintain good relationships with suppliers and ensure demand for materials is met and deliveries made on time;
- Previous experience (2-3 years) of materials planning ideally in the automotive or manufacturing environment;
- Basic understanding of supply chain processes and their interdependencies;
- Understanding of supplier relationships and some experience of working with suppliers;
- Good ERP IT systems knowledge. Microsoft Dynamics/AX2012 is a plus;
- Excel knowledge (pivot tables, formulas…);
- Knowledge and experience in using MRP (Material Requirements Planning) systems or similar;
- Good in English language;
- Good communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally;
- Time management skills;
- Excellent attention to detail skills;
- Problem solving;
- Assertive, optimistic, resilient and welcomes change.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff.
This position is open to all candidates of both gender (ex L. 903/77) and disabled person (ex L.68/99). Personal data will be processed in accordance with the EU GDPR (2016/79).