Join us in the role of Production Planner at our Headquarters of Guiglia, on the hills of Modena!
You will directly report to our Global Supply Chain Manager, focusing your daily activities on demand planning, transports and supply chain mainly for our HQ, and in general for all Group Plants.
- Analyze customer demand and coverage of all materials demand for Headquarters
- Create, modify, maintain, close and release purchase orders to the suppliers
- Check open orders in the MRP system, anticipating/postponing them according real needs
- Verify materials in transit, orders receipts, and follow-up with the suppliers on all deliveries/shipments
- Verify the MRP readiness and the related logistics parameters for all RA Plants
- Analyze and improve MOQ efficiency against delivery frequency
- Propose and lead actions and projects aimed to reduce stock levels, logistics costs, and improve service levels
- Calculate and monitor stock to bank for cross critical supplier or components
- Analyze slow moving, no moving, and obsolete stock for all RA plants
- Support RA Plants to solve critical issues concerning material shortages
- A 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within automotive industry
- Deep knowledge of a MRP System, preferably AX Dynamics by Microsoft
- Purchase and production orders management
- Proficient in Excel
- Good command of English (B2 level)
- Willingness to grow in an international Group
This position is open to all candidates of both gender (ex L. 903/77) and disabled person (ex L.68/99). Personal data will be processed in accordance with European Regulation (EU GDPR 679/16).