Join us in the role of Senior Buyer at our Headquarters of Guiglia, on the hills of Modena!
You’ll be responsible of maintaining suppliers relations, selecting new suppliers, negotiating prices, framing agreements and contractual conditions such as development and delivery lead-time, frozen/flexible/forecast delivery schedule and MOQ, working in collaboration with our Regional and Group buyers.
- Set-up, lead and support for local improvement activities such as supplier selection, negotiation frame contracts, cost-analysis, make-or-buy analysis
- Search and negotiation with suppliers for new products and new sources for already-in-portfolio products
- Development, coordination and implementation of our purchasing strategy: standards, tools, supply-chain management, communication
- Collaboration with other departments such as Technical Office, Quality, Supply Chain and Operations
- Implementation and adaptation of standards for all purchasing processes, securing reliability and sustainable documentation according to ISO requirements
- Manage supplier QCD (Quality, Cost, Delivery) Performance and optimize suppliers’ performance including continuous improvement
- Technical High School Diploma or Degree in Economics or Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in the role, preferably in multinational manufacturing companies
- English: B2 level minimum
- ERP knowledge
- Strategic thinking and strong negotiation and organizational skills
- World-wide availability to travel
This position is open to all candidates of both gender (ex L. 903/77) and disabled person (ex L.68/99). Personal data will be processed in accordance with European Regulation (EU GDPR 679/16).