Reflexallen Group, multinational company with several plants around the world and headquarters on the hills of Guiglia (MO), international leader of design, development and production of Automotive components, is looking for a CAD Designer.
A designer is responsible for all CAD related design and drafting activities and for maintaining in house library of print or pattern or applied art designs for use by design. A CAD designer should be able to perform physical sampling whenever needed and should be updated with current market trends, ideas directions. A CAD designer is responsible for producing the required drawings in compliance with the project expectations and ensuring the tidy upkeep of the existing drawings, parts library and office standards and procedures.
The CAD designer will work with Project Managers, Project Engineers and R&D Manager to manage and create all documentation associated with projects.
- Prepare design drawings, details, and sketches from concepts or mark-ups provided by engineering or project management staff. Draw and plot drawings to scale as required
- Work under the direction of D&D Manager to design drawings, construction documents, routine design layouts, detailed drawings, equipment skid and piping
- Prepare drawings (scaled equipment layouts, and equipment details)
- Prepare and work with bills of material (BOMs) and other construction documents
- Work as part of a collaborative team to balance workloads and ensure quality deliverables are produced on time
- Basic 3D CAD experience (preferable with CREO)
- Strong understanding of mechanical design fundamentals and practices
- Good English written and communication skills
- Strong Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Customer focused, result oriented professional and strong team player
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stay organized
This position is open to all candidates of both gender (ex L. 903/77) and disabled person (ex L.68/99). Personal data will be processed in accordance with European Regulation (EU GDPR 679/16).